Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our 5.2 Mile Trail Run!

In the rain! It was freezing!

BEFORE....

AFTER.






We made a pretty good team: Scott was ahead of me for about the first 2 1/2 miles, so he helped me run faster because I wanted to finish with him....I made sure to keep him in sight. Then we came to the 'stairs!' It was so steep! I stopped and walked. It made Scott tired too because I was able to catch up to him. From there I helped him keep going. We finished at the same time! Overall, we got 44th and 45th place.


They gave awards the next Saturday, since everyone was leaving. We couldn't believe how ugly they were! It's a mug that looks like a flower pot! Watch out for our white elephant gifts this December:)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! You guys are helping to inspire me to run a race. I am so out of shape after having Asher though that it will take a lot of work to get back in shape.

    ReplyDelete